Hope Haven clients who need assistance finding employment complete our "Preparation for Employment" program.
Preparation for Employment is a six-step process that addresses key issues in preparing for and securing employment:
1. Dealing with Barriers – in the mind and in the marketplace.
2. Creating a Resume / Completing Applications - providing accurate, thorough and truthful personal information.
3. Dressing for Success – looking your best helps you succeed and make the right first impression.
4. Building Self-Confidence – preparing for interviews, providing honest answers to tough questions, speaking with confidence.
5. Rejection – don’t give up, the right job will come along.
6. Give it All You Got - succeeding the first 90 days on the job.